Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe from PEEPS
- 7 pkgs (3ct each) PEEPS® Strawberry Creme Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in (Dark or Milk) Chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkgs (8oz each) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tbsp. sugar and melted butter. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut 9 PEEPS® Strawberry Creme Flavored Marshmallow Chicks into small 1/4″ pieces.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Blend in milk and mix in the eggs one at a time. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
- Fold in the 1/4″ pieces of PEEPS® Strawberry Creme Flavored Marshmallow Chicks.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn the oven off and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
- When ready to serve, cut cheesecake into 12 slices.
- Serve each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and a PEEPS® Strawberry Creme Flavored Marshmallow Chick on top.
Makes 12 servings