Summer Concert Series at the Robert Mondavi Winery
Now in its 43rd year, the Robert Mondavi Winery Summer Festival Concert Series is a highlight of the summer season in the Napa Valley, bringing together wine, food, music and the arts for beautiful evenings in the vineyards. For a world class Napa Valley experience with jazz icons and pop legends, please see their upcoming concerts below.
- June 30: O.A.R.’s “Celebrating Fume Blanc: An American Classic” performance and a firework show. O.A.R. has become popular throughout recent years for their deeply personal lyrics and alternative rock edge. A portion of each ticket sold for this concert will benefit The Heard the World Fund. The organization helps support youth, education and sustainable programs internationally.
- July 6: The Plain White T’s headline the “Celebrating the Bounty of Napa and Local Sustainability” concert. This two-time Grammy-nominated band, known for their hit “Hey There, Delilah,” brings their heartfelt lyrics and sweet melodies.
- July 7: The “Spotlight on Oakville” concert features Natasha Bedingfield. Another Grammy-nominated artist in this summer’s concert lineup, Bedingfield brings a soulful voice and an upbeat European flair to the stage.
- July 14: Perhaps best known for their hit “Superman,” Five for Fighting brings their smooth vocals to the winery on July 14 for the “Hope in the Vineyard” concert. City of Hope is a national cancer research and treatment center, providing patients with specialized care.
- July 21: The summer concert series concludes with the “Spotlight on To Kalon” performance. The artist for this concert will be released later this spring.
Ticket prices vary by performance, with proceeds from this year’s series benefitting the Napa Valley Unified School District. Interested attendees can buy tickets and find more information here: http://www.robertmondavi.com/rmw/at_the_winery/events_and_concerts/concerts/.