Chambers Eat + Drink and The Phoenix Hotel Launches Sunday Summer Series
Music enthusiasts, summer revelers, BBQ aficionados, and everyone in between are invited to join Chambers Eat + Drink and the iconic Phoenix Hotel to kick off a new Summer Sunday Series on June 23, 2013 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Featuring San Francisco’s only poolside patio, Chambers Eat + Drink provides an urban oasis where guests are invited to relax and enjoy mellow beats, delectable cuisine, and refreshing cocktails with extended hours all summer long.
In addition to the regular brunch menu offered until 2:30 p.m., Executive Chef Trevor Ogden will prepare a special poolside BBQ from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Prices range from $7.00 to $12.00 for mains and $3.00 to $6.00 for an assortment of sides. Dishes may include:
- Southern BBQ (brisket, ribs, pulled pork, roasted chicken)
- Yakatori Skewers (beef, lamb, shrimp, chicken, and vegetable)
- Backyard BBQ (hamburgers, hot dogs, and veggie burgers)
- Sides (BBQ spiced chips, coleslaw, chilled udon noodles, potato salad, lotus root chips, and cornbread)
Notable talent will be featured each week such as Mark Farina, Nutritious, Afrolicious, and more.
WHERE: Chambers Eat + Drink
601 Eddy Street (at Larkin Street)
San Francisco, CA 94109
WHEN: Every Sunday starting June 23, 2013 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday brunch from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
BBQ from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
INFO: Chambers Eat + Drink
* Featured image courtesy of Jeff Dow