Tech + Tastings at Santana Row
On Thursday, September 4th from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m., join us for the first-ever tech walk, an only-in-Silicon Valley event that brings together two of San Jose’s favorite attractions, Santana Row and .
The evening’s highlight is a wine stroll around Santana Row with shop stops that will feature exhibits from The Tech. Registration begins at 5:50 p.m. in Santana Row Park. The event is a benefit for the museum. Tickets are $40 and available now at www.santanarow.com. Ticket holders will be given:
- Access to hands-on tech exhibits
- Wine & food pairings
- Exclusive discounts to Santana Row shops and restaurants
- Signature Santana Row wine glass
Registration is in Santana Row Park, and will begin at 5:50 p.m.
Here’s what you’ll see from The Tech:
- “Your Life in Data” lets you experience the latest in wearable data gathering. Brainwaves, muscle tension, pulse, light levels, colors, faces, speech and voice levels will all be logged and displayed back to you.
- “Minimasher,” a multiplayer electronic instrument that allows you to jam out on three sets of drum pads triggering drum, bass, and synth sounds.
- “3D Printing -The Future of Making” demonstrates the wonder of 3D with various printed objects on hand. You can try freehand plastic creation with the 3Doodler.
- “Hacker vs. Hacker” challenges you to break into a safe and win a prize. Find the best way in: do you pick the lock, crack the code, or jump the right wires?
- “Scribble Scratch” is a modified consumer DJ controller that puts you in charge of the DJ rig, the iconic Hip Hop instrument.
About Santana Row
Santana Row, a 647,000 square foot mixed-use development in San Jose, CA, is Silicon Valley’s premier destination for shopping, dining, living and working. Santana Row features over 70 shops, 20 restaurants, a boutique hotel and movie theatre. In addition to the dynamic retail & restaurant collection, Santana Row offers 615 luxury rental homes, 219 privately owned condos and 65,000 square feet of Class A office space. Santana Row is a property of www.federalrealty.com (NYSE:FRT), headquartered in Rockville, Maryland. For more information, please visit www.santanarow.com.