True Food Kitchen’s Healthy Cocktails For Valentine’s Day – Feb 10-14th
True Food Kitchen has created a delicious cocktail menu made with ingredients that support an anti-inflammatory diet. The exclusive cocktail menu will be offered from February 10-14, 2017 at the Walnut Creek and Palo Alto, California locations. Highlights include: Hot In The Dark made with lime, ixá organic tequila, jalapeño, pomegranate and Bow & Eros made with ginger honey, lime, pineapple, and spiced rum.
For those not looking to imbibe, True Food Kitchen offers a Valentine’s Day inspired mocktail, Red Moon, made with grapefruit, yuzu, and honey.
The Valentine’s cocktail menu includes:
- Hot In The Dark: lime, ixá organic tequila, jalapeño, pomegranate
- Bow & Eros: ginger honey, lime, pineapple, spiced rum
- War Of The Roses: rose petal, lime, pomegranate-infused vodka, prosecco (recipe below)
- Love-A-Pear: lemon, honey, pear & vanilla-infused bourbon
- Red Moon (mocktail): grapefruit, yuzu, honey
War of the Roses
Created by Jon Augustin, Beverage Manager
- 1/2 oz lime
- 1 oz rose petal syrup**
- 1/2 oz POM juice
- 1.5 oz pomegranate-infused vodka**
** Recipes below
- Shake ingredients and strain over new ice
- Top w/ prosecco
- Garnish w/ lime wheel and floating rose petals
120 g Pomegranate Seeds per 1L of Vodka
- 30 g rose petals
- 500 g sugar
- 20 oz water
- Combine ingredients in a pot and place on stove.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 20 minutes
Reservations are strongly recommended.
True Food Kitchen Walnut Creek
120 Broadway Lane
Building #4, Space #1044
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
True Food Kitchen Palo Alto
180 El Camino Real, Suite 1140
Palo Alto, CA 94304
About True Food Kitchen
Entrepreneur Sam Fox opened the first True Food Kitchen in Phoenix, Ariz. in 2008. A progressive restaurant concept with a menu rooted in the principles of Dr. Andrew Weil’s anti-inflammatory diet, True Food Kitchen emphasizes wholesome, simple ingredients with simple preparations to highlight the natural health benefits and flavors of each ingredient. The innovative menu caters to a variety of preferences and diets and offers an array of delicious vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options. Today, the restaurant has 15 locations throughout Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, Georgia and Virginia with plans for a November 2016 opening in Chicago, Illinois. Each True Food Kitchen is designed to reflect the local character of the region in an upscale and sustainable environment. To learn more, visit www.truefoodkitchen.com or www.facebook.com/TrueFoodKitchen.