Submit Your Work
Looking for a print and online platform which will bring your photographic/written work to a global audience?
Conditions and requirements:
- Copyright and patented works are taken very seriously in our publication. Only submit work for which you are the rightful owner.
- We’re very strict with our deadline, so either you’re on time or you’re too late.
- GEV Magazine will proofread and/or edit your written submission such that it matches our style requirements and meets our criteria for publication. Our aim is that we not have to do this at all, but our experience has been that often even with the best of written work some very minor revisions may need to be made.
- All submissions can be sent by email or through Dropbox.
- Our photographic editorial standard consists of a minimum of 6 and maximum of 10 photos. Be aware that a horizontal or landscaped photo requires a spread, a vertical or “portrait” photo requires a page. Some of the submitted photos may not be chosen for inclusion in the publication and GEV Magazine reserves the right of final selection and approval of photos for publication.
- All the people depicted in submitted photographic or artistic work must be of or depict a person over 18 years old, 21 years old and above for wine/alcohol related images/work.
- Unfortunately we can’t guarantee publication of your work in our magazine. Limiting factors may include: availability of space, relevance to the theme and/or the quality and content of your work.
- Once submitted, your work can’t be deleted or withdrawn in any way while the issue is published online.
- GEV Magazine reserves the right to refuse any submission which is deemed violent, discriminating, dishonorable, or anything disrespectful in nature.
Your images must be original, authentic, accurate and unpublished in any form, including in a blog or on any social media site. Availability of photos on any site automatically disqualifies your work from inclusion in the magazine. You will be given pdf tear sheets of your work after it has been published.
GEV Magazine reserves the right to edit photos to suit the style and space of the magazine. By submitting your work, you are automatically agreeing to submit your images for editing, and allowing GEV Media LLC to use it in its magazine, website, blog or any other venue it deems fit. Your work will be properly credited.
Spring Issue 7.0 – February 15, 2013 (5pm Pacific Standard Time)
Summer Issue 8.0 – May 15, 2013 (5pm Pacific Standard Time)
Fall Issue 9.0 – August 15, 2013 (5pm Pacific Standard Time)
Winter Issue 10.0 – November 15, 2013 (5pm Pacific Standard Time)
- High resolutions images (300 dpi)
- No less than 2mb
- File type: jpg, tif
- The images must be in the proper order for publication.
- Minimum 6 images (food editorial) minimum 10 (fashion editorial)
- Team credits: (artists, models, stylists etc)
- Please Note: All multiple file submissions must be uploaded through Dropbox. Email email@example.com for further instructions.